The Advantages of Nonwoven Fabric
Nonwoven fabrics are among the most versatile materials on the market today. Unlike other fabrics and substrates that are manufactured by weaving, or other processes, Sarpimar advanced technologies ensure that our nonwovens are designed to meet the strict performance demands of our customers’ various applications.
Non-woven fabric is made of oriented or random fibers. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, moist, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich colors, low price cost, recyclable, etc. Polypropylene pellets are raw material, high-temperature melting, spinning, workshop scheme, and hot pressure winding single-step continuous production. It is popular as a fabric because of its appearance and certain properties.
A dynamic and value-added alternative
Nonwovens are a dynamic and value-added alternative to more traditional materials. Therefore, in nonwoven technology, fabrics can be designed to take on a variety of characteristics that other materials cannot match, including:
- Higher-strength per grammage than competitive fabrics
- High levels of uniformity
- Shape held in the Z direction
- High resistance to tearing and traction
- Dimensional stability
- Consistency in high-temperature applications
- Specific application engineering
- Ability to compound for advanced performance
Solutions for any industry
The diverse nature of our products makes nonwovens viable for use in almost any industry. In fact, you will be surprised how prevalent they are. Many of our customers have switched to a nonwoven fabric from a competing technology because they have found inherent benefits in their products and processes. Fiberweb technical nonwovens can benefit your production process by:
- Textile solutions that improve the efficiency of your process
- Custom product development
- Capability conversion
- High and low volume production runs.
Some Advantages of Nonwoven Fabric:
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with a soft and fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: Consists of fine fibers (2-3D) Light knit hot melt adhesive molding. Therefore, the finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent, air-permeable: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water as well as the water content is zero. The finished product is water-repellent, 100% fiber composite with porosity, good air permeability, easy to maintain dry, and easy to wash fabric.
4. Non-toxic and Non-irritating: The product is manufactured following FDA food-grade raw materials not only free from other chemical components, stable in performance, non-toxic, odorless, but also does not irritate the skin.
5.Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Plastic may be a with chemicals inert substance, but not insects. Similarly, it may isolate microorganisms and insects within the presence of liquid erosion. Antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, the finished product does not affect strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product draws water despite mold and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid and erode without mold.
7. Good physical properties. The direct spinning of the polypropylene yarn is doing by thermal bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary short fiber products. The force is non-directional, and the force in both the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.